Most of us cannot start the day without a fine cup of coffee or tea. Our preferences vary as per our taste. Some of us prefer milk tea, some like black tea or coffee. But what if I say there’s a better and a healthier variant of coffee to opt for the morning drink? Yes, there’s one such option and it is ORGANIC GREEN COFFEE, though many of us are not aware of it.
Green coffee beans, unlike the usual coffee seeds, are not roasted. During the process of roasting, many natural antioxidants present in the coffee beans are removed. Roasting of coffee beans reduces amounts of the chemical called chlorogenic acid. Green coffee beans have a higher chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee bean and chlorogenic acid is believed to have many health benefits.
Green coffee has many health benefits:-
- Natural Detoxifier: Green coffee is a natural detoxifier. It cleanses our liver and removes toxins and unnecessary fats as well. It improves our metabolism.
- High in Antioxidants: They contain 100% pure chlorogenic acid and hence high in antioxidants. Hence there is a reduction of the harmful effects of free radicals in our body. It has high potassium and low sodium levels, therefore it keeps our blood pressure in check.
- Potential for Weight Loss: Chlorogenic acid along with other minerals and vitamins present in green coffee helps in maintaining the nutrient levels in the body by burning glucose and excess body fat, and thereby reduces the absorption of carbohydrates.
- Reduces levels of LDL: Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL), also known as bad cholesterol, if present in high amount can cause heart problems. Consumption of green coffee helps us keep the levels of LDL under check.
- Helps Improving Blood Circulation: It has been found by researchers that a very active and powerful aspirin-like ingredient is present in green coffee beans which impose a positive impact on our blood vessels. This prevents our platelets from clustering. This, in turn, averts hardening of arteries and maintains the blood circulation throughout the body.
- Helps In Normalization Of Blood Sugar: It prevents accumulation of fat and insulin resistance and hence offers positive impacts on blood sugar.
- Slows Down The Appearance Of Signs Of Aging: Since green coffee has high levels of antioxidants and several other volatile materials, it helps us keep our skin health and prevents appearances of wrinkles.
- Helps in Moisturizing Skin: Green coffee beans are also rich in fatty acids and esters which help in nourishment and moisturization of the skin. It averts skin sagging, discoloration and other severe skin damages.
- Boosts Energy: It raises our energy levels and keeps us active entire day due to the presence of caffeine in it.
- Helps In Maintaining Beautiful And Healthy Hair: Fights anything toxic or damaging for hair and also promotes hair growth and thickness making hair look beautiful and healthy.
Apart from the benefits of green coffee, it has an amazing aroma which is so tempting that it is difficult to resist it. So make yourself an aromatic and healthy drink every morning and feel the change within you.